I hope and believe I am getting close to having our little one. Yesterday I lost my plug and had regular contractions. So I actually went to the hospital because they were 3 or so min apart, however they didn't hurt too bad. I got there and the contractions settled down a little and so I got up and walked for a hour and they came back. The nurse saw that they were 3 mins apart but said they weren't dilating me cause they were strong enough so I was sent home. They went away for the night but have come back today but haven't been regular. I had bloody show today as well! So we are hoping soon!!!
Below is a sweet picture taken back in July of our precious baby's face. I haven't posted this before so I wanted to make sure it was on here. So excited to see him outside of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment