Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 4 of Max in the NICU 9/7/12

Today was a much better day! We had Mandi and Amy as our nurses again. Max is doing great just going through the rounds of Antibiotics like a champ. Dean went to work and I hung out at the hospital. My mom and Sisters came and visited for a bit and Dean came back that night to hang out again.

 Amy our nurse had us go on a date to get out for a bit since I hadn't been out of the hospital since Monday she thought it would be a good idea for some fresh air! It was so fun! We went to Sonic and got drinks! It was nice to be out of the hospital and on a date with my hubby!

I keep forgetting to mention also the hospital is super sweet that give the nursing mothers of NICU babies free meal because they had found out that some moms were not eating cause they didn't bring or couldn't afford food. So it was a nice comfort to know that my meals were covered. That way Dean could go to work and not worry about me and I could stay at the hospital and eat there.

Sweet Max 3 days old!


No comments:

Post a Comment