Well Max's IV in his hand went bad in the night so it had to be replaced. I thought after a few pokes that they got one in the foot so I opened my big mouth and said good at least you didn't have to do it in the head I hate when they do that it is sad. A few seconds later Amy said well sorry we didn't get it in his foot and that is our next place... Guess I shouldn't have said anything!
So as the people in the NICU say, here is our little Unicorn! Max 4 days old!
Today was great! We got up and hung out with Max for a bit and then Dean went to work and to a priesthood meeting. I went to Lunch with my mom and sisters who were in Boise at time out for women. We went to the old spaghetti factory it was really good and very affordable! For 10 bucks I got bread, salad, pasta, and ice-cream!
Then that evening we got what they call a rooming in room! We just knew it was a room that was like a hotel room with a bath, shower, and a mini fridge. It was awesome and so was the bed! Little did we know but it was a HUGE, AWESOME SURPRISE was that Max would get to stay in the room with us ALL the time, except for the doctors to do the assessment, when he needed meds, or when both Dean and I were gone! We were SO excited!












He is so so cute. Give me a call when you need a pick me up. You are in our prayers. Congrats
ReplyDelete