Well this last weekend Dean and I
headed to my parents for a few days. The doctor said as long as I hadn't
been crampy I was okay to go. So we did, it was a lot of fun to hang
out, chat, watch movies, and have a BBQ with my parents and Brian's
little family. The corn was ready so we also ate a lot of that. Below
are some pictures of Aubrey playing and eating some corn pretty cute!
Yum she loved it!
Then
Tuesday August 7th was a GLORIOUS DAY! I went to the Doctors and he
told me I could stop taking my contraction meds and I was taken off of
bed rest. Baby is still head down so no C-section as of right now as
long as everything goes well and I am already Dilated to a 1 :-) So it
can happen any day and Dean and I are ready and excited!!!
Since I was taken off bed rest on
Tuesday Dean and I went on a date out since it had been a few months and
we didn't know if we would get to do it again anytime soon.
We
started the date out by going to Beef O Brady's it is a sports grill We
had never been there and we LOVE to try new places. It was a lot of fun
and yummy!
Then
we headed to the Movies to watch BAT MAN! it was a lot of fun! It was
such a great date and it was so fun to just be out and about with Dean! We sure love to hang out together!
After the movie we headed home. I was pretty sore and ready to lay down, so we headed to bed since it was late anyways. What a GREAT day!!








No comments:
Post a Comment