Wednesday, August 29, 2012

39 Weeks

I have made it yet another week...
This week the Doctor said... 
I am Dilated to a 1.5 and 75% effaced. (Wahoo Progress)!!!
He also said he has never known anyone with my condition to make it this far. (Compliment I think) He asked/clarified with me that I knew I wasn't on Bed rest anymore. I assured him I knew and that I have been active and trying to get him to come :-) 
I have decided our little one just has a mind of his own and he will come when he and my body want.
Doctor did strip my membranes yesterday and not much of a change that I have noticed except that I am a little more crampy! I hope he comes this week!!! Can't wait to hold and meet him!



2 comments:

  1. Did you find out when the latest this little guy will come. I also have forgotten are you having a C-Section or can you do Vaginal? Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be induced at 41 weeks if he isn't here so not next week but the one after also he is head down so we are going vaginally. Excited!!!

    ReplyDelete