Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The weekend and 37 Weeks and Patiently? Waiting...

Well Sunday we decided to have a BBQ at my parents house and have corn on the Cob here is little Kaitlyn chowing away. She loved it and would keep going back to her cob :-)

Monday morning I went to see the doctor and see how I was progressing since I have been off of bed rest for about a week. Well I am Not! I am still only dilated to a 1 so the waiting game begins... ;-)
I left the doctors office a little down  and frustrated that I hadn't dilated anymore because I thought he would come rather quickly once I got of my meds. guess not..  In fact the doctor started to joke and say I never thought I would have to give you the "first time moms usually go past their due date speech" I told him if we have to talk induction I am going to cry ;-)
But to look on the bright side he is now full term! Also the doctor said I should be good in future pregnancies since I have made it. Then Dean added yeah till she get pregnant in the other uterus. They both laughed! 
Dean is so cute right now, he keeps saying how he is okay with waiting he just doesn't like the guessing game of when. (he wishes we had the date of when it will happen) I have come to realize it is very stressful for the man he never knows when, so whenever I call or text him he always wonders if it is time... Poor guy! 
I am just patiently or sometimes not so Patiently waiting for my contractions to start and continue... (I have had a few contractions but they always go away) 

We are both excited to meet our little guy!

Me at 37 weeks FULL TERM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment