Friday, August 10, 2012

Things I will miss about Pregnancy...

There are some things I will really miss about being pregnant...and it hit me the other day that I will only be able to feel the things I do when I am pregnant a few times and I will miss some/most them. So I wanted to write them down so I don't forget them.
1. I love to feel him kick me
2. I love to feel the little hard heal or elbow that pokes out of my side everything now and then and then when I push on it a little it disappears somewhere inside me.
3. I love when he gets the hiccups and I see my belly bounce every few seconds
4. I love to be able to touch my belly and have him move it is such a bonding experience.
5. I LOVE when he is kicking me REALLY hard and I think he is going to break out, Dean will put his hand on my belly and he will stop kicking so hard. (He doesn't stop for me...)
6. I love that when I put something on my belly that makes noise like when I play pandora on my phone and put it on my belly or my scriptures that I play on my phone and put it on my belly he will start moving a lot. He does it at times when I sing too.
7. I love watching my belly move from the outside by feel it on the inside. It is a crazy site and crazy to think someone is inside me. (what a miracle)
8.I don't love when he is in my ribs, but I love if I put my hand on top of my belly it helps with the pain. 

 I love what a blessing it is that I am able to be pregnant and that I have been able to carry him as long as I have! I can't wait to meet him and hold him in my arms! I love him so much already!
 Any day now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment