Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthday Fun!

Well Yesterday I turned 25! I know Crazy! It is hard to believe I am that old! I know it isn't old but time seems to FLY by now!

For my Birthday:
1. My mom came and kidnapped me and took me to RUMBI for lunch. I have never been and it was so yummy! I think it is Hawaiian food
2. Then we went to Joann Fabrics and picked out a blessing outfit pattern for our little guy. (She will be making it out of my wedding dress)
3. Then we went to a new store here in Meridian called Gordmans It was a lot of fun and it is kind of like an upgraded Burlington Coat Factory.
4. Then we went to Shop Ko and Walmart to find a laundry sorter that I have been wanting!
I had a great time with my mom I LOVE girls days out! I am sad though I didn't think to take any pictures...

Dean was getting home around 5 so we planned on being back by then. He was going to take me to dinner and then to Big Als (a new arcade place in town) because I am in LOVE with arcades!... but after we discussed it we decided that the fair only comes around once a year and so we decided to go there instead and look at all the fun things. My parents met us there after awhile it was fun to be with them as well! We all had a ton of Fun! As always the company, Hypnotist, and the food was the best!

Dean eating his Ice Cream Potato
 

I am got a Carmel apple! YUM!
It was a great Birthday! Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday! I love the idea to make the blessing outfit out of the dress...I've been wanting to do that with our 2nd girl! :)....maybe one day! :)

    ReplyDelete