First I believe our Air Conditioning is FINALLY Fixed it went out again a few days after I blogged about it last time and they finally found out it was the connector. I am SO grateful! It was a VERY hot in my apartment for a few days! Lets just say I wont take it for granted again!
Second the picture below is of my nephew Taylor being Buzz. Cute I know! I went to my Sisters the other day to lay on her couch and hang out with my sisters and mom it was a lot of fun!
Third I went to the Doctor today and... He said I have only ONE MORE WEEK of Bed rest! I can't believe that is it! At times I feel like I will never get off bed rest but now I am! Then it also hit me on the way home that I could be a mom holding my baby next week! CRAZY! So EXCITING! Doctor says I am good and next week I will stop my meds and get off all restrictions! My cervix is soft but hasn't started to Dilate yet so he was also happy about that.
Below are some pictures of me today. I thought I was 35 weeks today but doctor informed me not till tomorrow. Hope you enjoy...
So here is to 1 More week!!!







YOU CAN DO IT!!! As said on one of the Adam Sandlers movies (i think big daddy...no the golf one) Any who...The longer that he is in there the healthier you both will be...I can't wait to meet him....You look amazing, you beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteYou are so Sweet! Thanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDelete