I woke up in pain again last night. I had a few contractions but not enough to go in so I was up from 3 something to 5 something making sure they weren't coming too fast. I decided I was okay after awhile and was able to fall asleep for a bit longer. I got up at 6 to shower before Dean left for work (just Incase something happens and I need his help) It felt so good so I decided to take a bath. Then I got out and went back to bed for about an hour. Then I woke up to use the bathroom and I saw a tiny bit up blood (or at least it looked that way to me). So I called the doc and the nurse told me to come in to get checked. (I had an appt tomorrow anyway). So Dean came home and took me to the doctor he did the two tests he was going to do tomorrow. The cervical lengthining went well it sounded like I had thinned about a cm but I am still in normal range. He also did a fetal fibernectin test and checked me. I am not dialated he said :-) so that is great he told me I would have to wait for the results on the fetal fibernectin test if it was positive I would have to come in and get steroid shots to mature the babies lungs. I did get the results and it was NEGITIVE hooray!!! So that means that most likely I will not have him for two more weeks! How comforting! As always I am suppose to go in if I have contractions (more then 6 an hour) or if I find something else concerning. So for now it is back to the couch and bed for me. So glad he is still in me and healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment