Sunday, July 22, 2012

Keep on Truckin 33 weeks!

Well I am still doing good. Went to the Doctor this week and not too much of an update he just said I am making it and he is excited. He didn't check me cause he didn't want to start anything up since I haven't really been crampy lately. He did tell me though in about 3 weeks all my restrictions will be lifted and I will be able to have him whenever he comes :-)
 THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!

I have been doing good! Just finding things to fill me time. Dean has also helped me more then I could ever ask and he Never complains! I love and appreciate him so much! I have also had some great friends, family, and people in my ward come and visit or call me to keep me sane and do other kind acts of service!
THANK YOU! 

Well to make our week eventful our AC went out during the night on Thursday, so I called Friday morning and the apartment lady said she would try to get someone there today but that they were working in Emmett. So I politely explained. I was pregnant and on bed rest and can't leave me apartment to get out of the heat. She said she would see what she could do. So I waited the AC company called later in the afternoon and said they were coming by this time my apt was in the 80's not horrible but bad. The AC guy showed up about 4:15 and then a guy from the apt complex with a swamp cooler. He said it was about 93 in the apt but that time and I was sweating I was so happy that they were here to fix it. The poor AC guy was here till 7 something. I felt bad cause it was a Friday night, but I was SO grateful! When he was about finished he came back inside from outside and I offered him water and he said he would love it but didn't want me to get up and I said ok... Well the cups are in that cupboard and the water is in the fridge help yourself! :-) Hahaha you could tell he felt a little funny going through my stuff but I was glad I could do something for him!

I have to say I feel SO GRATEFUL for the life I have. Sure this isn't always the funnest thing to do lay here all day. But then I think and remember this is just a short trial and I have a light at the end of the tunnel unlike many others going through hard times and trails they don't know when theirs will end! I love the fact that I get to see our sweet baby in just a few weeks! I am SO excited to see, hold, and  cuddle with him!

Life is Good!

Took a quick pic this morning! Me at 33 weeks!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I'm glad that little guy is staying in there! Hang in there....soon that little angel will be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome....Keep hanging in there. He will be here before you know it. Have you had any changes in baby names for your little guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost there, you can do it. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls! Victoria we still like Maxwell so unless he comes not looking like a Maxwell that will most likely be his name :-)

    ReplyDelete