So I have been feeling a bit cooped up lately as you can imagine so Saturday Dean and I were trying to think of a fun date. Then he said what if we went to the park (about one mile from us) and laid on a blanket and played games. I loved the idea and we thought it would be ok since I have been told I can go to my sisters (about ten mins away)(oh and we found out today that yes that was fine)So I walked to the car. That was awesome in and of its self since I hadn't been outside in over a week. I laid back in the front seat got to the park and Dean laid down a blanket and I laid down. We played Monopoly Deal it was so fun and felt so good to be outside. Then Dean dropped me off at the apartment and went and got us a cold treat. It was such a fun date! Thanks Dean for having such a great idea! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment