Well this month has been a little busy so I got a bit behind with blogging but I am catching up today! So last month March 3rd my niece Allyssa got baptized, it is crazy that I have a niece that old. It was GREAT, and fun to spend time with family! So proud of you Allyssa for making the decision to get baptized!
Michelle's (my sisters) family.


Dean and I with the Special Allyssa
(Me 13 Weeks preggers with baby number 1)
(Me 13 Weeks preggers with baby number 1)
The day after Allyssa was baptized she was confirmed and after that we had a Party at Mark and Michelle's.
Below is Brian, Whitney, and Baby Aubry.
Below is Brian, Whitney, and Baby Aubry.

These 3 cousins were all born with in a few months of each other! They will such great friends!
Left to right Brielle, Kaitlyn, Aubry
Left to right Brielle, Kaitlyn, Aubry



Always fun to spend time with Family!







No comments:
Post a Comment