Dean and I got back from Washington Tuesday, We worked Wed- Fri and then headed to Blackfoot to Watch Donald perform in Beauty and the Beast! It was great and a lot of fun to watch Donald. It was my favorite of his performances so far! He played the part great. He was the clock if you couldn't tell.
Dean and I with Donald the Clock!
The Boys



The play was Friday night!
Saturday my College roommates (minus a few : ( ) had a baby shower for me and my other roommate Nichole! It was in Salt Lake City so I picked up a few roommates in Pocatello and we made our way down. Thank you Taunia for putting it on! It was so Awesome! It was SO good to see all of the roomies and catch up! It amazes me how fast life goes!
(All my pictures turned out blurry so I took these from Nichole's blog. Thank you Nichole!)
Saturday my College roommates (minus a few : ( ) had a baby shower for me and my other roommate Nichole! It was in Salt Lake City so I picked up a few roommates in Pocatello and we made our way down. Thank you Taunia for putting it on! It was so Awesome! It was SO good to see all of the roomies and catch up! It amazes me how fast life goes!
(All my pictures turned out blurry so I took these from Nichole's blog. Thank you Nichole!)
Nichole and I! Look at those belly's!
The Roomies (left to right Jamie and her baby Hazel, Rachel, Me, Nichole, Brittney, and Taunia and her Baby Kade)
Thanks again Taunia for putting on the shower and thank you to all the girls for the presents you gave me! Love you all!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment