I wanted to take a second and do a pregnancy catch up so I can remember things in the future. So... I believe I was 14 weeks along when I first felt the baby move. In the 16th week Dean was able to feel the baby kick from the outside. The baby is Very active now! It is fun to feel at times it is weird was my belly gets all tight, it makes me wounder what the baby is doing in there!
Below I am in my 18th week and bam there is the belly!
Below I am in my 18th week and bam there is the belly!

We are very excited for the baby to come! We find out what we are having on the 17th of this month. SO SOON! It still seems a little serial that in a few short months I will be a mom!
I am so excited for it!




No comments:
Post a Comment