Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our 3 year Anniversary

I can't believe how fast times flies. On the 11th it was Dean and Mine 3rd Anniversary! We had a TON of fun celebrating! I had to go to Mutual on our actual anniversary... So we celebrated on Tuesday! We both got off of work at 4 and then we went to Red Lobster. (A yearly tradition) It was SOOO good Crab, Lobster, Shrimp! YUM!!!
After dinner we went to the Hunger Games. Dean and I have been listening to the books at night and as we drive on our travels. It was good, we both did have to say the book was quite a bit better though. It was just so much more intense. It was a great night!
On our actual Anniversary we woke up and Dean leans over and says Happy Anniversary! I smiled and said it back, and then a bit later he looks at me and says... I said it first! I had to laugh! Then later in the day he wrote me a sweet text telling me Happy Anniversary and he loves me! I made us a yummy dinner (Lettuces Wraps), and got us some Salt and Pepper pistachios cause both have been wanting to try them. Dean got home we ate and I ran off to mutual.
I feel so lucky to be married to Dean. He is so amazing and treats me SO good. He knows just what to say and do to make me feel special and happy. He is my everything and I love him with ALL of my Heart!!! I love how in love we are after 3 years of marriage. Life just keeps getting better!!!

Here is our three year recap:
We were married April 11th of 2009
I graduated with an Associates Degree in Nursing July 2009 but continued to get my bachelors
We both worked and went to school (Dean at a welding shop, and me Nursing)
I graduated July 2010 with a Bachelors in Nursing
Dean Gradutated April 2011 With a bachelors in Business Management and Finance
June 2011 we moved to Blackfoot so Dean could do his in home study program and I would be closer to work. (Parkway Surgery Center (I was a circulator there)) 
August of 2011 we moved to Arizona for Dean's training program
December 25th 2011 we found out we were expanding our family!
January 2012 we moved to Meridian Idaho, Dean got an office working for Edward Jones in Eagle Idaho and I am working with CBH Homes as a concierge (secretary)  

It has been such a great three years! I look forward to the many more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment