Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our New Place

Well I finally have everything unpacked and feeling more like home! Dean and I are really enjoying it here. He is enjoying work and now that I am unpacked I get to g find a job. :) I am excited! Well because a lot of you have been wanting to see the apartment I have posted pictures below.

To start off here is the dining area and enterence.



Here is the kitchen. I love the dishwasher it is So quiet.

The bar area of the kitchen.

Our HUGE living room. I can't believe how big it is compared to the one in Rexburg I LOVE IT!

The Hallway

The pantry and linen closet.

Another hall/ storage closet.


Our bedroom. It is also REALLY BIG!

Our bedroom closet.

The office.

Closet in the office.

The bathroom.


The patio.



Last is our Laundry room. This was a must for both of us and we are SO glad we have it!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great. Good luck with the job hunt. i glad Dean is happy with the new job. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete