Well first I am sad to report there are no pictures with this post. I kept forgetting to take them. Well this week I spent most of it looking and applying for jobs. But Wednesday was a different story. It was my Birthday! So I woke up got all dressed and met Dean for lunch at his work. He had to work late this whole week so then I went shopping with the money he gave me for a new dress. I LOVE the one I found it is real girly! Then when Dean got off work about seven, he surprised me with a card and a bag of Carmel Kisses! (My favorite, plus chocolate kisses have a special meaning to us) Then we went to Dairy Queen and got ICE CREAM! Snickers Blizzard for me please MY favorite. We celebrated the rest of my Birthday on Friday by going out to Dinner at a BBQ restaurant and getting dessert afterward mmmm... Then we went home and watched a movie! It was a GREAT Birthday! I love just getting to spend time with Dean! He is SO fun to be around and he always makes me feel SO special! Saturday we went on the Metro (public transportation) to down town Phoenix just to see what it was like. I was a lot cleaner then I thought! But let me tell you Down Town Phoenix is DEAD on Saturday! That was a shock to me!!! Then last night we went and walked around the temple in the dark with some new friends we made in the ward! They are great! I am so grateful, I feel like our ward is amazing! I have never sat by myself at church, the elders quorum has already came and visited us. (Now Dean is the Elders Quorum Secretary), and everyone is so nice and easy to talk to and I have already made some great friends! LIFE IS GOOD! and I am blessed!
Typical Friday
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment