This is Brittney and I (we were a team.) I was the circulator and she is the scrub tech. Needless to say we were joined at the hip. I will truly miss the Surgery Center and my friends there. I have learned a lot over the last year and a few months THANK YOU to ALL of my surgery center friends!
This is Britt, Wendy (my boss) and me. There are not very many of us that work full time, (most are PRN) but us three did. SO if there was a surgery we were there. These girls are THE BEST!
This is a picture of Dean saying goodbye to Rachel at the MTC. Good LUCK Rach!

I finished at the Surgery Center on Friday and after work we went to Oregon to visit my family. Dean took his last test Friday morning. While he was there I went with my mom and sister Katie to a "bag sell" (it is where you buy childrens clothes.) For every bag of clothes it costs 1 whole dollar! Awesome I know. No I am not making an announcement. We were shopping for my sisters.
That evening we went to my Sis in law Whitney's baby shower. She is SOO cute pregnant I hope I look like that when I am pregnant. Below is Whitney So cute!
ME with my two new nieces Kaitlyn in purple 6 weeks old (Michelle's Daughter) and Brielle in pick two weeks old (Katie's Daughter)
All us girls at the baby shower. From left to right. Michelle, Me, Whitney, Mom and Katie.
Sunday Kaitlyn was Blessed isn't she beautiful!
Dean and I! Proof of his beard.


Monday night we all went bowling as a family. (my brother in law Mark's work had a free bowl night so we all got in for free)! McKay and Payton Bowling below.

Mckay and Taylor bowling.
That afternoon we got to Blackfoot loaded the vehicles, had a BBQ with some friends and Dean's family then when to bed.
The next day we hit the road and made it to St. George UT and stayed for the night. That night we went to the outlet mall and went site seeing. Below are some pictures of the St. George temple.
The next day we hit the road and made it to St. George UT and stayed for the night. That night we went to the outlet mall and went site seeing. Below are some pictures of the St. George temple.
Dean thought it would be funny if I fell off the bed in the Hotel so he made that happen and I got stuck in the crack :)

The next day we traveled the rest of the way to AZ and unloaded the vehicles, Then we went to dinner and unpacked the necessities. The next day we went to IKEA and got some lamps and a book shelf and then we got a costco membership. :) Then we went home and watched a movie. Then next day I decided we should just play and I would unpack when my mom and Michelle left. So we got up hung out for a bit then went site seeing. We went to the Mesa temple, shopped at Tempe market place, Dean got a few new suits, Then we all went and got our hair cut, and went to a few other stores us girls wanted to go to. Then we went to dinner and headed home for the day. It was so fun we got to try a few different restaurants we have never been to, and we went to one that Dean and I LOVE. Rubio's they have great fish and shrimp tacos! Mom LOVED them and wanted to go back :)Saturday Dean decided he needed to shave his beard before he started work Monday. (He only shaved it into a go tee Saturday and Sunday is when it all came off.) The pictures are below.
Sunday morning was a dreaded day. Mom and Michelle left to go back to Oregon. So the picture below is us girls saying good bye, for awhile at least!Things that I have noticed in AZ since we moved.
1. EVERYTHING is BIGGER and there is A LOT more of it.(the stores, roads, restaurants, etc...)
2. They have market side Walmarts.1. EVERYTHING is BIGGER and there is A LOT more of it.(the stores, roads, restaurants, etc...)
3. I am still amazed by the cactus's
4. The awesomeness of the palm trees do fade.
5. It doesn't cool down at night it stays in the nineties
6. People are SO nice, polite, and friendly here. (disclaimer: I have only been to a small portion of places, not anywhere scary)
I need to take a minute and say how grateful I am. I really appreciate how nice people have been down here so far. I went to church yesterday and a sweet girl came and sat by me and started to talk and make me feel comfortable. I am SO grateful Dean is here with me and I am not alone in a new place. I am grateful for GPS! I am so grateful that Dean has a job and is beginning his career. I am grateful my mom and my sister Michelle were able to help us move here they saved us a lot of money by doing so. I am also so grateful for all of the other people who helped with the move. I guess I am trying to say THANK YOU and I AM BLESSED. love you all!


















No comments:
Post a Comment