One morning Max woke up and we got ready and dressed and then a little bit later he was sitting by me on the couch and apparently he wasn't done sleeping for the morning cause he leaned over put his head in my lap and Zonked out!
Love the pictures of it below.
He is SO sweet!
For my Birthday I was surprised by my young women in the ward we just moved out of.
While I was a work they brought me a Mini Mouse Cupcake and...
They heart attacked my house and lawn.
They also made a video of themselves for me and left it on my computer desktop for when I got home. It was so sweet of them. Love and miss them all!
Dean took Max and I to the fair for my Birthday and some of my family met us there. It was a blast! I LOVE the fair and Dean knows it. I love that he cares to know what I like to do and if he can make it happen he does.
It was fun to see Max's reaction to the animals.
Max just about got hit in the face by this guys horns! But thanks to dad for saving him and moving him just in time!
My sister (Michelle's) bunny had babies so Max and I went to go see and play with them.
My niece Kaitlyn playing with a bunny. I loved all of her faces!
Max and I playing with the camera.
When we moved to the new house in star we bought Max a kiddie pool and he loves it!
Update on Max as of 8/4 Max has been crawling up stairs for a few weeks but can now
crawl down them. He has 7 teeth 4 bottom and 3 top.
8/5 Max can say no no no no





















No comments:
Post a Comment