Thursday, August 22, 2013

Eternally Blessing on August 22nd 2013

 On August 22nd my Brother Brian, his Wife Whitney, and my Niece Aubrey were sealed in the Boise Temple for eternity. I had a very special part in it. I was able to stay with Aubrey in the children's room and get her ready to go into the sealing room. Once in the sealing room I got to hold her at the alter with Brian and Whitney. It was such a privilege and an experience I will NEVER forget. Thank you Brian and Whitney for letting me do that.

The pictures below are from after the sealing outside the temple.

Brian, Aubrey, and Whitney,









Such and cute happy family!


  All my Brothers, Sisters, and parents.

 



Friends and family that were at the temple.



To top it all of Max took HIS FIRST STEPS TODAY! August 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment