The Second weekend in August we went with most of my family up to Grandjean Idaho for our last camping trip for the summer. :-( Camping is something we love to do. It is fun to be out doors and be in nature. It is so peaceful!
One day we went fishing, Max got a little board so him and I would play with stumps and sticks.
Watch out Max will get you!
Max fishing with his daddy! He liked to be on Deans back and look around or tried to look over his shoulder to see what was going on.
One of the days Max, Dean and I went on a hike, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Because of all the fires it was very smokey, but none the less we had a great time!
I love the picture below cause in it you can see how smokey it was on the right side and clear it was on the left.
We kind of look orange in the following pictures because of all the smoke.
My sweetie and I.
Max and Mom.
Close up.
Max and Dad.
The rest of the picture are us as a family. Max has some of the silliest faces so I put them all on here. Lots of the same pose.
I love this one it is like REALLY MOM! Not another picture!
Max's face seems to say... Pleeeeease stop taking my picture!
We had a great time camping and spending time with family!

























No comments:
Post a Comment