Friday, June 29, 2012

My sweet hubby and family!

Today was a great day! I got up and worked in bed for a few hours then my Sister Michelle and my Mom showed up and cleaned my whole apartment! They also made me dinner and strawberry cheese cake yum!!! While they did that I topped strawberries laying on the couch. Then they had to run cause they had some things they needed to do. A few hours later my sweet husband got home and in his hand he was holding a snow cone! First one of the year and it was awesome! I am so grateful he is so thoughtful! I love and thank him for being so supportive of me being on bed rest! It was also so nice to have a clean home for him to come home to! Thanks for your help girls and for the yummy dinner and fun company!

No comments:

Post a Comment