Last week Dean and I headed down to Blackfoot for a few days to go to his little brother Donald's Graduation. Below are some pictures are of it. CONGRATS Donald we are so Proud of you!
The Blackfoot Graduating Class of 2012
Donald singing in the Choir.
Donald getting his diploma.
Dean, his mom, and the big Graduate!
Dean and Donald
Dean, Donald, and I.
Us three again
Donald and Mom
It was great to see family and friends again. It will probably be the last time we go to Blackfoot before our little baby comes so we loved it!
Here is a Little pregnancy update. In the pictures below I believe I was about 25 weeks and 5 days. This was taken a week ago. I can NOT believe how fast time is going! Everything is going good so far. I have been having more Braxton Hicks contractions and more pain. I know this is normal but it is just interesting to see the changes in pregnancy. I go and see the doctor in a week and we will see how everything is going on the inside.
We got back from Blackfoot on Friday night because Dean and I had to both work Saturday. Then Sunday after church we headed out to my parents to spend the rest of the long weekend.
Before we headed over there Dean suggested that we take the tent and camp out on the lawn. (He knows how bad I have wanted to go camping and we don't know if we will get the chance to go before pregnancy restrictions kick in). It was so much for to camp out even it is was on my parents lawn. I LOVE to camp and I was so comfy on the air mattress and the weather was SO beautiful!
Our home away from home.
On Memorial Day my whole family, (Minus Dan on his mission) went fishing and played outside. First we started out at Bully Creek and spent most of the day there, we fished, had a BBQ, some went on a bike ride, and Brian took some of the family out on his paddle boat. It was so fun! Dean caught one fish at Bully Creek and after not having much luck there we headed up to the Owyhee Dam to do some more fishing, and Dean caught another one there. So overall it was a great day! It was fun to be around everyone and get to spend some time with Dean.
My parents at Bully Creek. Look at those smiles!
Little miss Aubry! So cute!
Miss Kaitlyn Also So cute!
Kenzie, Allyssa, and Ash. Having fun together.
Me and my sweetie!
Kaden.
Dean using his fishing skills!
Love him!
Allyssa caught a fish!!!
Mom Playing with Kaitlyn, She loved it!
At my parents house Dean found this nest of birds in a bush and I thought they were SO cute!
There were So many of them!
Dean took this awesome picture of the flower I thought it was so pretty!
It was such a great weekend and a nice break! Loving Life!
























No comments:
Post a Comment