Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A GREAT WEEKEND! The Fourth of July!

Well the weekend started Saturday. Dean worked in the morning and then took me on a date to a restaurant I have been wanting to try in Pocatello called Buddy's it was good. Their Pizza was AMAZING! Then we went shopping for a few more things we needed to help sale our bubble guns. (I'll get to that in a min) To end the evening we went back to Dean's aunts and lit of fireworks so Dean's mom could participate. (She worked on the Fourth). Sunday we went to church and then had a GREAT BBQ with some of our friends. Monday was a really big day. Dean and I decided to try and make a few dollars and sell something at the BIG fourth of July event on the green belt in Idaho Falls. BUBBLE GUNS! We saw these in California and thought they were really cool. They blow bubbles and light up at the same time. We did ok, but I still have a few extra if anyone is interested we are selling them for 5 dollars a piece. So... on the Fourth we got up, got all prepared and picked up a few more items from the store that we needed. Then we headed to the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls to start selling. We got settle in our little place and we were selling pretty good and then a lady asked if we payed for a spot to sell. I told her no I called the city of Idaho Falls and they said there was no charge. (I really did this by the way), and she informed me that the chamber of Congress rented all of that area and we were not allowed to sell there. So then we tried walking around the green belt to sell and we ended up sitting at our spot where we were going to watch fireworks and we sold them there. When it got darker we walked around again and sold some more. It was a good experience and it is fun to try new things. The fireworks that night were amazing! (I LOVE FIREWORKS). Afterward we headed home and got home about midnight. Below are some pictures of Dean and I on the Fourth of July, with our bubble guns!



No comments:

Post a Comment