Well this last weekend Dean and I were able to travel to Boise and go to my Bryson family reunion. ( My mom's side) I should have taken more pictures and didn't always think about it. Darn! That is the only thing I regret! Dean also had a Big test to take for Edward Jones and PASSED! So he wasn't able to come to all of the events but tried to make it when he could! The first night we met at a church ate and watched old family videos. The second day we went to ROARING SPRINGS and played in the water and down all the FUN water slides! That night we went back to the church and played minute to win it! There were some great laughs! The last day we just hung out and played a big game of soft ball! I LOVED that! I had a ton of fun! I was amazed at how far the boys could hit! It was so fun to play with family! I really enjoyed myself and wish I could see all of my family more often! I just love them! What precious times! Also on this trip I was able to meet my new niece Kaitlyn I did get a few pictures of her and they are the ones below.
Dean, I, and Kaitlyn

Niece and aunt bonding time.

Bright Eyed!

Next trip I will be able to meet my other new niece that was born yesterday 7/18/11. Brielle is her name. Congrats Katie and McKay!
No comments:
Post a Comment