Well life as usual for most people is busy! Dean and I moved a few weeks ago to Blackfoot so I could be closer to my job and not have to drive an hour to work several times a week. Also it works good because Dean has started his job with Edward Jones and is doing his in home study program. He has put in a lot of long days! We are living with his sweet aunt and uncle, Olivia and Dean. They are awesome and have been so kind to let us stay here at there house. We really appreciate it! Other things that have been going on is Dean has currently decided to grow a beard for the summer. He said he will probably never be able to do it again with work. Which is probably true. So I decided to be a sweet wife and go along with it for the summer. ( I did worn him about the funny tan line he will probably have when we move to Arizona.) Below is a picture of Dean and his beard!

Another fun thing happened recently. My mother came up to visit me last week from Thursday to Tuesday. Time seems to fly when she is around, but I always have SO much fun with her, she is an awesome lady. I am sad I didn't get any pictures. I thought of it once but never took any. She got here later Thursday so we just talked and hung out. Friday we slept in and then went to Idaho Falls and shopped, and had lunch. That night we watched a movie and looked at quilts we want to make. (Dean's aunt makes amazing quilts.) Saturday we got up and went to a few yard sales. I got a cooler, a cookie press/cake froster, and I got Dean poker chips for when we play Texas Holdem. (don't worry we don't play with money we just play with the chips). I was SO excited though because they are SUPER nice chips and I got them for 8 DOLLARS. After the yard sales we went to the temple it was wonderful as always and then we went back home. Dean and I went to a B-day party for Dean's friend and mom stayed home to read a book. Then we got back together and hangout! Sunday we just relaxed, and Monday we ran errands. I was such a great time I love spending time with my mom! Well that is our life in a nut shell for now. Oh we will be moving to Arizona on August 3rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment