Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Camping at Grandjean

After all of Daniel and Erins Wedding festivities we over, Sunday Mom, I, Max, Katie's family, and Michelle's family went up to Grandjean for a few days. 

Max playing in the back of Daniel's truck. 


The view from camp. 


One of the days we went to Redfish lake. The water is freezing but the view is GREAT!

Max playing in the sand.

Max and Grandma


 Poor Grandma couldn't get Max to look at the camera.

Then of course he looked when she didn't ask him to. 

Such a beautiful lake!

The grandkids playing.


Mark, Michelle, and Allyssa hanging out.


Prego Katie hanging out in the shade.

Mark loving on Michelle

Some views of the lake.




The lodge



Katie and Michelle's families decided to rent a paddle boat and take the kids for a ride. They loved it!!!







Me and My Max Man!

My momma and I.

Sister photo

Max had such a good time swimming he fell asleep on the way back to camp. 



We also went fishing at our special spot and Max LOVED it!!!


Grandma and most of her grandbabies!





Max looking at the fish.





Max not so sure he wants to touch the fish.


Fishing again before we head home.


When I got home these were sitting on my table! I love my sweet heart Dean even when he can't skip away from work to go with us he surprises me with these beauties! Love him so much and SO glad he is mine!




Love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment