Not exactly sure the date on this pic but I LOVE pics of my sleeping baby as you will be able to tell by this post!
Max in his overalls ;-)
At the beginning of March maybe late February Max started to get up in push up stance! He will be crawling before we know it.
Here is a stream of pictures of him getting up in plank
TAA DAA!!! This pic was 3/2/13 2 days before his 6 month B-day!
So proud of himself!
Max just looking cute!
So peaceful!
Starting to get the knees involved!
And he is up! Watch out world I will move soon!
Max LOVES bright this so every now and again I will turn on the TV for him and this is what happens! Or at least for a few minutes before he gets distracted!
Distraction... A toy that makes noises
I LOVE the faces he can make!
Max is a blast to have in our home. We are constantly laughing at him! Here are a few new things he is doing:
ON March 3rd he ate squash for first time and scoots back wards on hands.




































No comments:
Post a Comment