Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Later part of March, Max 6 Month check!


In March my mom, my sister Katie, and I started quite a big undertaking and decided to remodel my parents living room and my brothers bedroom before he got home off his mission.
Below are what it looked like before and I will show after pics in later posts.




Dean and Max hanging out as I was headed off to work.

Our little guy can hold a bottle all by himself.


Max loves playing with toys and scooting to get them.


Once he gets it. EVERYTHING goes to his mouth.



 My sis. Katie watching Max. Brielle decided to share her shoes with him. They are sparkly. Dean Loved this pic let me tell you. (can you sense the sarcasm)

Dad and Max at the Drive in getting ice cream at one of our favorites... The Hungry Onion. 

Max at church in Priesthood playing under the chairs.



I had been wanting Chinese so my sweetheart took me out, and we let this happy little one tag along.


He likes it when you give him a drink from the straw


Me and my Best Friend!

Love him!
 March was a GREAT Month!

Max update:

3/26 He can drink from a straw when half full
 3/27 He is up on hands and feet like a little bear cub.
Max 6th Month well baby check stats are:
Height:26.25 in (27.84%)
Weight 16 lbs 2.2 oz (14.57%)
BMI 16.47
Head 17.01 in (23.46%)

No comments:

Post a Comment