Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving week plus some!

A few days before Thanksgiving I went to my moms house to help her clean and get ready for the big day. I spent a few days out there preparing.

The picture below is HORRIBLE of me and I know but I have to explain it and then you'll understand it better. Since I was helping mom for a few days and didn't want to drive back and forth. I just spent the night. Max has a bit of a hard time sleeping anywhere but home, so that resulted in a night of me being up almost the entire night until I let him sleep with me. He woke up in the morning and was fine. As I was helping my mom and talking to her Max started to droop. In a few seconds he was out cold asleep. (wouldn't it be nice to be a baby and sleep whenever you want) 

So that explains the pictures below Max was so tired he fell asleep in my arm as demonstrated. 


The BEAUTIFUL dinning room all ready for Guests.

This was the only picture I got of Thanksgiving... Oops. This year it was Dean's families turn to have us for Thanksgiving, they planned on coming here to celebrate, then we talked and they were so sweet and said it was fine to celebrate it at my parents so we ALL joined in. Also our friends the Roses came along too. They just moved to Boise a few weeks prior.
After dinner at my parents we went to my Aunt Tina's and hung out as family. After a bit we went shopping for a few door busters and then came home and went to bed.

Nov 23rd Max's first time in the Bumbo! He barely filled it, he liked sitting up.

Nov 24th.

Nov 27 Max getting stronger! He wasn't a fan of his tummy at first. 

 Asleep in his car seat. SO precious! 
At the end of November Max started to talk himself to sleep he says AHHHHHHH. and eventually it gets quieter as he fade into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment