Nov 5th Max slept in his crib for the first
time (a day after his 2 month birthday)
November 7th was a pretty nice and warm day, and since we wanted to soak up the sun and get exercise before winter hit my Sister Katie and I took our kids on a walk. (Max's first walk outside)
Max's first walk to Fuller Park to feed the ducks! The ducks always seem to be there.

Brielle hangin in the stroller.
Max getting some sun.
Brielle LOVED to swing I loved her face and the SMILE she would give even though at times you can barely see it over the tall swing.
Look at that SMILE!
Max all tuckered out after the walk! LOVE holding him.
November 9th I walk in the bathroom to see where Dean put max. ON the TOWEL rack. Dean smiled and said. What? He likes it :-)
Nov 11 Max found his hands and sucks on them.













No comments:
Post a Comment