Well Happy Mothers Day to all!!! It is fun to be part of the Holiday. Dean was so sweet, he got up and made me breakfast and had a little bag on the table of some fun colored nail polish that I have been wanting! I am so grateful for him! Today I also get to talk to my brother who is on a mission in San Antonio Texas and my Sister in Law who is on her mission currently in Georgia, and we are having a big party get together at my parents with lots of yummy food and HOME MADE ICECREAM!!! So Excited!!!. Below are a few pictures of my ever growing belly. I am 23 weeks and 5 days here!
Time is flying!

Now for a funny story. I was at the dollars store the other day picking up some pickles for a relish tray I needed to take to my mom's for a party. Well Dean LOVES the pickles there so I decided to pick up a few extra jars. As I walked up to the check out a tall guy looks at me and laughs. I was a little confused but by the time I got to the check out I realized he was laughing because here is an almost 6 month pregnant women carrying 4 jars of pickles. He probably thought I had a MAJOR craving! I came home and told Dean and he was laughing pretty hard!
Great times!




OH that is funny. What is probably the funniest is that it took you a while to get it....oh you have got to love pregnant brain
ReplyDelete