Sunday, November 20, 2011

A weekend with the Elkins in Vegas

A few weeks ago Dean and I decided to go and visit the Elkins. (Dean went to High School with Brian). It was really fun, it went fast but it was really relaxing! On Saturday they took us to the air show at Nellis Air Force base. (Brian is in the Air Force) I had never been to an air show and it was really fun. I was surprised how BIG the plans were, and it was pretty cool to have them flying over our heads. The pictures below are of the show.



Dean and I. As you can see in the background the plan was BIG.
Below is Brian's wife Shaune, her baby Nathan, and I. She is loads of fun to hangout with.

The Elkins Family... Brian, Nick, Nathan, and Shaune.

Align Center
More plane pictures!



Dean on the plane showing the seats in the background.

The Thunder Birds flying



It was a lot of fun, other things we did included, went to Famous Daves, watched movies, played games, and enjoyed Shaune's good cooking! Thanks to the Elkins for letting us hangout and stay with you it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment