Monday, November 7, 2011

TIme Out for Women and Sunday Afternoon!

First I want to say sorry cause I didn't think to take my camera and so these Time Out for Women Pictures are from my phone and they didn't turn out the best.

Ok So this last weekend myself and some of my friends went to Time Out for Women. Which if you don't know what that is. It is a women's conference with motivational speakers. In other words it is a good "pic me up!" Lets just say it was amazing as always and you walk away wanting to be better.

This first picture is with Kris Belcher. She is blind do to cancer she had in her retina. She still had site in one eye until a few years ago and then the radiation she had from her first round of cancer. Gave her cancer the second time. Causing her to loose all of her site. She was so funny and sweet!!! I love the stories she tells. So below is Kris Belcher, me and my friend Jen.

As many of you will know this next person. Hilary Weeks. She is an amazing song writer and she is SOOOO funny! If you want to see some of her stuff she is all over You Tube!

Me, Hilary, and Jen


This is Leeana, one of my friends that I work with at the Surgery Center. She is so sweet and amazing!


Here are a few more friends, Heather, Me and Jen

I had such a good time and the speakers were awesome! It was so good to hear the things they said and take their advice. I REALLY needed to hear some of it. Plus it is always fun to hang with the girls!

Well Sunday Dean and I decided we wanted to get out and be outside because the weather is AMAZING!!! (Sorry all my Idaho friends, who are dealing with SNOW this weekend) so we went to Discovering park. It was awesome. My favorite part was if you took a piece of bread and held it under water TONS of fish would come eat it out of your fingers. I was a weird feeling and I freaked out the first few times but it was really cool. So here are some pictures from the park.

I have been wanting to get a picture of these flower bushes for awhile cause I think they are Really pretty!





If you look where my finger is pointing that is the Gilbert Temple they are building. It is going up FAST. We went by a month ago and none of the steel beams were up.


A pretty pond at the park.



They don't really smell. Weird!

Dean was having fun taking pictures with his phone. It is funny cause I usually am the one to get the idea to take pictures and then Dean is usually the one to take the picture. (Sorry hun) It goes something like this... Cynthia: Oh we should take a picture of this. Dean: Ok, he takes his phone out and snaps away. I love him for putting up with my silliness!


Finally a few together.




More of the park...

Dean feeding the Ducks, and FISH!





This one had such a funny hair do. I had to take a picture.


I love being outside. Especially in nice weather and with Dean! It was a Sunday well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment