These first two pictures are from my anniversary. Dean just had them on his phone the last time I blogged so they didn't get put in.

This last weekend we had a wonderful time going down to Salt lake and attending Dean's cousin (Lauren and Scott's ) sealing at the Salt lake temple. Such a beautiful temple! Pictured below is Dean and I with Lauren. Isn't she pretty!

I have always wanted to get a picture with the Salt lake temple in the background. So this weekend I was able to accomplish this. It was a beautiful day as you could tell BLUE SKIES. I haven't seen those for awhile.

After the temple we went to the Pie Pizzaeria and it was really good! Then Dean and I were able to go visit my past roommate in Provo and her new baby Hazel! She was adorable! We had a great time catching up as roommates and then, Dean and I went to Krispy Kremes for a dessert. There were two places Dean and I said we had to go to on this trip. Krispy Kremes was one and the other was Seven 11 to get a SLURPEE. We stopped by both but the funny or I thought at the time Not so funny thing about the seven 11 was everyone we went to (three different ones total) was out of CHERRY! It is my favorite! It wasn't too funny I thought but I did have to laugh every time we stop and there wouldn't be Cherry Dean would smile and say sorry! One time he asked on a scale from one to ten how mad are you.?I said 8 hahaha. I was never really mad. Hey what can I say it is a great flavor!
So while we were in Utah my brother was staying at our apartment hanging out with friends. He was suppose to only stay till Sunday, but I convinced him to stay till today so we could hang out one last time before his mission. I was only able to see him for a few hours on Friday before we left to Utah but we made it quality time! (we went to Dairy Queen) Anyway so he stayed last night and we played games and laughed a lot. Love that kid. He will be a great missionary!




No comments:
Post a Comment