Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Adventures Lately

Well Dean and I have been up to a TON lately and it doesn't look like it going to slow down till about June! This last month Dean and I have been able to do a lot of fun things with friends whom we love and are going to miss when we leave the area. So let me tell you about this last month and then I will tell you about things to come in the future! Well for starters I have not been snowboarding since I was in seventh grade and have been wanting to go for a really long time but knew it wasn't exactly cheap. So I finally got to go and Dean taught me a ton! He said and I would have to agree I didn't do too bad. I rarely fell down till Dean started to try and teach me to go from my toes to hills or the other way around. If I could stay on my hills I did great, but if you have snowboarded much you know that your quads start to KILL you after doing this for awhile! I do have to say it was SO fun though and I can't wait to go in the future Dean and I want it to become a family sport and get season passes.

This is a picture of Dean and I at the end of the night still smiling!


These were the friends that were able to come with us and I REALLY appreciate their patience with me. I know I took a bit longer to get down the hill.


More Pictures with the friends Brian, Daniel, Mellissa, Dean and I


The day after we went Snowboarding Dean took me fly fishing for my first time with his friend Jim. Jim moved the next day to Hawaii so it was our last chance to go. IT WAS FREEZING! March 5th 2011 but it was a lot of fun too. Dean and Jim were troopers they fished the whole time and never got cold. I fished about three-fourths of it and then sat down by the propane heater.

This is Dean catching the first fish of the day!


Dean's fish. He was happy! Look at that smile!


My first fish for the day!


This is the same fish as above but the boys said I covered the fish up too much in the previous picture. We had a great time fishing! Thank you Jim! After fishing we went to Big Judds and had a yummy meal!


The next weekend we went to Yellowstone with Dean's friends from high school and the wives! It was so much fun! We played games, ate way too much food, most of the boys went snowboarding at big sky, the girls stayed back and shopped and played at the hotel and in the pool. It was so much fun and so relaxing we truly loved the trip.

I forget to take a picture when Daniel and Mellissa were still there they couldn't stay the whole time sorry your not in the pictures guys!

So in the picture below are the remaining boys Teegan, Tyrel, Brian, Nick, Dean and Brent. I have to say it is pretty enjoyable to watch these boys. When they get together they still act like they are in high school.

These are the wives Shanna, Cynthia (me), and Shaune lucky for us our husband picked wonderful wives and we all get along great and like hangout even if the boys aren't there. We are sad Mellisa isn't in the picture and that Tiffany wasn't able to come because of work. They just add to the party. I love all the wives!
Thanks everyone for making it such a fun trip. I have to say I regret not getting the camera out when we played curses I HAVE NOT LAUGHED that hard for a VERY long time!


This is a picture of Brent right after he KILLED us all at Texas Hold em. Don't worry we played with cheerios!


These last two picture are of my sweetheart and I at Yellowstone! I LOVE spending time with him. When he is around he ALWAYS puts a smile on my face.



I guess I am getting bad at remembering to take pictures because the next weekend we went back up to Yellowstone with some friends in our ward the Heward's and hung out with them for the weekend! It was SOOOO relaxing and just what Dean and I needed. We had fun watching movies, swimming, eating, playing games, and relaxing! Thank you Victoria, Adam, and Alexis for a great weekend!


Well even though life has been busy I have really enjoyed it! and even though I know it wont slow down till June I am ok with it because the things that we will be doing between now and then are going to be so much fun! Our plans till June... Dean Graduates from BYU - Idaho, We have two sealings to go to, my brother has his mission farewell and he leaves for Texas, Dean and I celebrate our two year anniversary (for this we are going to Arizona to find an apartment and then to California for a week to do the Southern California City Pass), and last we move to Blackfoot. Busy I know but so much fun at the same time! I will try and be good and post about the adventures when they happen but if not I will write all about it in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment