
Blessing # 1
Well we have had some wonderful blessing in our life this month! First Dean got his Dream Job working for Edward Jones Investments. HOOORRAY!!! He starts after graduation either in April or June that is still up in the air for another week or so until we hear what Edward Jones wants us to do. We will be moving to Tempe Arizona area for about eight months for a training program and then we hope to move back to the Boise area and settle down. However that is far in the future and we will see where we get placed and we'll see what Heavenly Father has in store for us. We are very excited and look forward to all of the adventures in store!
This is a picture of the area we will live in.
(a little bigger then any other place I've lived, SCARY BUT... SOOOO EXCITING!)
(a little bigger then any other place I've lived, SCARY BUT... SOOOO EXCITING!)

Blessing # 2
Well a few days ago Dean lost his wedding ring : ( He looked for hours and hours and prayed to find it. He couldn't I came home the next day from Blackfoot and work and looked for it for about three more hours and I couldn't find it either. I was getting discouraged we had prayed and thought we knew where it could be. I took my whole room apart and still nothing. It was late and I need to get up the next morning for work so I decided to go to bed and the only place in the apartment I didn't look was the garbage cans so I was tired and told Dean just don't dump them I want to look in them. It was Wednesday and I wouldn't be home again till Friday and I knew Dean wouldn't wait that long to dump the garbage and I wasn't sure he would actually look in it before he threw it away. SO... I got out of bed and went and got a pair of gloves and started to dig through the garbage. A few minutes later and a gasp from me I found the ring in the kitchen garbage Dean didn't believe me for a second but, then he saw it in my hand. He said he didn't look there cause he honestly thought it couldn't be there! I am just so grateful I was prompted to look there and that it didn't get thrown away!
I believe the Lord knows what we need in life and that everything works out like it should. Our job in it is to just have the best attitude we can have and take life as it comes because... IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!



Awesome about the job! Hyrum's Aunt is a head hancho lady at the Arizona Edward Jones Headquarters! Maybe they'll meet! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! What is her name? That is where we will be for about eight months. (at headquarters that is)
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome...not the move. I will miss you so much. I am hoping for July. But you will love AZ.
ReplyDelete