Monday, November 15, 2010

Bring on SCENTSY

Dean and I, like everyone else I am sure, have ran into a few extra bills this fall and we are finding ourselves a little low on money. Dean has been so busy lately with school and work that there was no way I could ask him to pick up another shift. I work Tuesday through Friday, I thought about picking up another job but didn't want to work every weekend so after much thought and research. I have decided to Sell Scentsy! I am very EXCITED! I love when my house smells good and want others to enjoy the same experience. SO.... if anyone of you, or anyone you know is interested in Scentsy products, then please let me know, we can schedual a party and you can get the host benifits which I think are a pretty good deal. Or if you don't believe you have time for a party in this busy part of the year let me know what you would like and I will order it for you. I can't wait to hear back from you all. If you have Question please call me at 208-881-8338. I may not know all of the answers because I am new but I will find them out and get back to you. Remember Scentsy as you are shopping for Christmas they make GREAT presents.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment