DEAN and I have made a goal this summer to do as many fun things in Eastern Idaho as time and Money permits because, Who knows where we will be Next SUMMMER.
Dean FINISHES school Next APRIL!!!
So the next few pictures are of BLACKFOOT Pride Days! I had never seen a Snowmoblie on water and wanted to Really bad so Dean took me to See them!
The Two love Birds Enjoying time together
When we were at the Pride Days my parents called and said they were in Mountain Home and they were coming to Visit. It was a Nice Suprise and we Enjoyed our time with them.
I MISS them already!
NEXT....
Last weekend we went on our ward campout! I LOVE to Camp so I had a blast! I love it outside! The weather was great and the food was good! What more could I ask for?
I love things that are cooked over or in the fire!
Our ward is great and has some Really Fun people we love to hang out with!
This is our New BISHOPRIC! Yes, Dean was just newly called as the Second Counsler in the Bishopric. He enjoys it, "I think" He is a great guy and I appreciate him for being so rightous!
Dean Making Dinner at the campout and being silly like always!
For Dessert we had Dutch Over COBBLeR YUM!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment