Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Roos Family Update!

OK so I figured it is about time I do an update it has been FOREVER! I found a Job and I LOVE IT!!! I work at a Surgery Center in Blackfoot Idaho. Second our Anniversary WAS AMAZING!!! It was SO fun to just hangout with DEAN. My counsins wedding was fun and it was good to see the family. Last week my little brother graduated highschool and I can't believe he is THAT old! I am SO excited he is coming to REXBURG in the fall so I can be with him. Dean and I are busy in our summer semester of SCHOOL this is my LAST semester!!! YAY!!! and Dean only has two left! I am so excited to see where life takes us in the next few years!

Last week Dean told me he wanted a day with me away from homework. Thank goodness for MEMORIAL DAY. Dean took me to Jackson Hole cause I HAVE NEVER BEEN. I had a lot of fun going through the shops, eating yummy food, and having a day with DeAn. The drive was BEAUTIFUL and I had fun talking my brains out to DEAN poor guy. I hope he feels he got a few words in.

The pictures below are from Jackson.

Sitting on a mountain ledge over looking Jackson



Their RIBS are AMAZING!!!


DEAN'S look a like! haha


The Antler Arch!

Cool horse guy I love HORSES!!!
I gave him a boost and he was HEAVY!

We asked a couple to take a picture of Dean and I and right before the guy took it Dean said try to get as much of the Arch in the picture as possible! He did good don't you think? haha

It was a great day I love the little trips I get to go on with Dean he is such a great
BEST FRIEND I wish I could spend all day everyday with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment