Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dean turns 30!!!

We had a fun weekend celebrating Deans 30th Birthday with our family and Dean's friend Brent.
We went to the village to walk around and have a little fun.

Max LOVED the water show.








After we watched the water show and ate, we got some cake and then went to Big Als the arcade.
We had a blast. I love that you can barely see Max's head in this picture on the other side of Dean.



Then the best thing of the night happened. Dean and Brent were playing this fishing game, they had to cast their pole and catch fish to get tickets. There was this one crab at the bottom of the screen and the boys kept saying that it wasn't possible to get. Well lets just say 2 casts into me play I HIT THE JACKPOT!!! Dean and Brent couldn't believe it! Then since I was so lucky I play deal or no deal and won it too!!! I had so much fun playing and watching the boys reactions.


Brent playing in all the tickets I won!





It was fun to turn in the tickets and see how much we all won that night!


We had fun shopping at the ticket store!



Then we walked around the village a little more and we enjoyed the lights!

The next day I surprised Dean by taking him and Brent go carting. 



My sweet family.
 Max had SO much fun watching his Daddy! He would say "go go go daddy go"








 








Max got in on the Sock Hat action. This kid is obsessed lately with taking his socks and shoes off even if it is cold.






Happy 30th Birthday to the Greatest Man I know I love you Dean you are Amazing!!! Life is just flying by and we are enjoying all of it!
Later we took Dean to Dinner with my parents and Niece Allyssa to celebrate a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment