In the middle of July we had a family reunion with my parents, brothers, and sisters. It was SO much fun. We all LOVE the ocean! Enjoy the pictures below I will explain them.
Our home away from home. It was so nice each family had their own room.
When we got there the first thing we wanted to do was go play at the beach and in the ocean... Of Course!
This was Max's first time at the ocean and it was fun seeing him react.
Our little family!
I don't look so good because I had gotten back from girls camp late the night before we left. Then we woke up EARLY to head out. So I was a bit tired and don't remember really having any makeup on...
My boys look so good on the beach.
Max loving the water it is a bit cold on his feet.
Dean and Max's feet
Me confirming the it is FREEZING!!!
Max LOVED playing in the sand and getting messy!
Little Hands.
Little feet.
Brian, Whit and Aubrey.

Brian, Aubrey, and Grandpa

Our View from the Deck.
The Second Day we were there we took turns going deep sea fishing and watching each others kids.
This was the boat we took fishing.
Me and my sweetie ready to FISH!!!
Love and have SO much fun with him!!!
Headed out to sea.
Dad driving us out there.

Fishing away!
Dean with my Brothers Daniel and Brian.
The girls of the Boat. Whit and I.
My Bros and I
Our Crew: Brian, Whitney, Daniel, Dean, I, and Dad.
Some of our catch.
Kaitlyn and I playing back at the house.
The next day we got up early and went crabbing off the doc in (Newport I believe).
One of Dean's catches.
Baby one.
Max wondering what the things moving in the bucket are.
Dean throwing a net over the deck.
Grandma, Whit, and Max
Brian found a star fish too.
After crabbing we went to the Aquarium and it was SO COOL!
Max crawling through the tunnels.
The kids piled in a den. Max loved it!
Sea horses.
The biggest crab I have EVER seen!
This was fun to be able to touch everything.
Shark!
Jaws!!!
Payton kissing a seal.
Max sliding down the whale.
Max sitting on turtle. Dean was holding him from behind and trying to hide so it looked like Max is sitting alone holding on... ;-)
Me and my little guy!
After the aquarium we went back to the beach and played some more.
Max playing in the sand.
SO cute!
The next day we went to the tide pools and saw LOTS of sea life!
There are a BUNCH of Seals behind Dean! Some of them were HUGE!
All of us Girls! LOVE THEM!
Mom and Dad.
The Smallest crab I have seen.
Michelle and her Family... Michelle, Mark, Allyssa, Ashlee, Kaden, and Kaityn.
Dan showing off his find.
Love my little bro.
Then we went back to the beach again and made Sand Castles!!! That was a BLAST! It was Fun to see everyone playing!
Pretty Dang BIG Sand Castle!
Max trying to eat sand again.
Grandma watching Max so he doesn't eat sand!
Dad even got in on building a sand castle.
After playing in the sand we went back home and played there! We climbed stairs and...
Flew Kites.
A picture Dan took the night before we left, SO peaceful!
The next morning we got up and it was time to head home :-/ so we took pictures.
Mom and Dad not wanting to leave.
Driving home.




















No comments:
Post a Comment