Over the last several weeks we have helped my mom redo her living room and one of the bedrooms in her house (Daniel's room) we did this because it REALLY needed done but also to surprise Daniel when he got home from his mission (The First of May) Below are pics of demolition and remodel enjoy.
The Living Room
Ripping up the Carpet! Mom LOVED doing this! She has wanted to do it for years!
The finished product! This picture DOES NOT do it justice. It is beautiful!
The following pictures are a little better.
We love how it turned out! As you can tell we did the room in Browns, Tans, and Creams.
Now on to Daniels Room,
Time to Paint.
This room we did Gray and White with Orange bedding.
It all turned out BEAUTIFUL!
One day there was a box on the couch and I have heard how kids like boxes so I put Max inside and sure enough. HE LOVED IT!
Another day I was sleeping because I had worked the previous night and Dean was busy in the kitchen making DELICIOUS Pita Bread!
Max trying on his hat for the summer. SO cute!
He got distracted by his toys.
One evening after I got ready for work I was holding Max and he zonked out!
So sweet, loved cuddling with him before I headed out the door for work.
Max pulling himself up on things.
Life is just flying by lately!
Here is a Max up date:
-->
Here is a Max up date:
4/8 he picked something up with two fingers only and ate it.
4/9 crawled for the first time.
4/17 crawl, stop, and sit halfway up.
4/24 Max is barely starting to pull himself up more like
crawling up me/things, eating everything including meats and small pieces of
bread
4/30 crawl and sit up
Amazing the changes he makes each month!



























No comments:
Post a Comment