Today was a VERY HAPPY day! It is the day we get to go home to our own home!!! Dean headed off to work for the day and I got ready and waited for the doctors to do rounds so little Max could get discharged. The doctors do rounds around 9, and then it takes a bit to get all the paper work together. So I waited for that and my mom to arrive, (she was taking us home). It was about noon when everything was set and our nurse Stanett said we could go home!
Max ready to go home!
I called Dean when we were on the road cause he wanted to meet us there and take Max inside with me for the first time :-)
So here we are at the entrance of our apartment, one happy little family!
WELCOME HOME MAX!
That evening it was time for our first bath at home!
Max REALLY likes to have his head washed but REALLY doesn't like to have any other part of his body washed see below...
LOVE having him home!!!


















Cynth, When Eli's cord fell off I started taking baths with him. I would put his whole body in the water except his head and Eli loved it. Max is too cute! love-Nichole
ReplyDelete