Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A GREAT DAY TOGETHER!!!

Dean and I both Had Monday off in observance to New Years and we realized it was probably the last day we had free, to do what we wanted in Arizona. Because we will be moving soon. So Dean heard of the Apache Trail it is a sight seeing drive. I have really been wanting some pictures to remind us of Arizona. SO we went on this drive and it was amazing!

Below are the pictures we took along the way.


Look how tall the Catus is.




Lake in the Middle of no where.


Close to the beginning of our drive we saw this Ghost town so on our way home we stopped by. It was really cool. We also loved it cause we got Ice Cream!





One of the last pictures I really wanted was of palm trees. So I had Dean stop at a parking lot so I could take the picture Below : )

Being in Arizona has been so fun. We have been on many adventures, have enjoyed spending time together, and we have learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment