Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas work PaRtiEs and tumble weed TrEE

Life is fun and as always and has been keeping us busy! The last few weeks we have enjoyed Work Christmas parties and Christmas lights.

Below are a few pictures of Dean's Work party at one of the Edward Jones Head Quarter Offices. The Boys are singing YMCA. It was dark outside so the pictures didn't turn out to good. The party was a lot of fun and it was good to get to see the people Dean talks so much about.


The next weekend was my Work Party at Brio in Gilbert. It was a lot of fun and good to get to know my co-workers better.

My sweetie and I

Alicia and Her Boy friend Brett and Leeana and her Hubby Don

Jen and Her Hubby, Tina, and Don.
Karen and her hubby.
Some of the Ladies I work with : )
I love Christmas parties, all of the laughter, and friends.
I also Love this time of Year 1st because of the Reason for the Season but second I LOVE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!! So at Dean's work party they talked about this Christmas Tree made out of Tumble Weeds in Chandler. So Dean and I had to check it out.
Here is what we saw...



We Thought it was pretty cool! Who would have thought!
Below is a picture of down town Chandler got to love the Palm Trees and lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment