I don't know what it is about fairs but Dean and I LOVE them. It probably has to do with the fact that we have awesome ones back home, and who couldn't use a good excuse to eat junk food.
So this week the Arizona State Fair opened and goes till Nov. 6th. I know it is a long one! Well Dean and I decided to venture out and see what it was like. It does seem weird to have a fair in October because back home it is cold. Well not here, nope the day of the fair I think was 90 something. So here are some pictures of the fair... If you can't tell we enjoyed ourselves.
The Mascot of the fair, minus my face :-)
So this week the Arizona State Fair opened and goes till Nov. 6th. I know it is a long one! Well Dean and I decided to venture out and see what it was like. It does seem weird to have a fair in October because back home it is cold. Well not here, nope the day of the fair I think was 90 something. So here are some pictures of the fair... If you can't tell we enjoyed ourselves.
The Mascot of the fair, minus my face :-)

So we knew that Trace Adkins was playing so Dean and I went into the building where he was assuming it cost money, but when we got there we kept walking like we were going to go watch it and the nice escort showed us the way to our seats. So Yes it was FREE! (or at least we think it was)



As we were walking out of the fair we saw this. Yep a big yellow snake! Yuck!









No comments:
Post a Comment