Monday, January 17, 2011

A WeeKEnd get away!

Well I have been missing Dean like crazy lately and it seemed like with work, school, and other things that occupy our lives we hadn't spent much alone time together. The holidays were great and we saw each other a lot but we were never alone. So I asked Dean to plan a weekend get away, because he had Monday off of school. This is what he came up with! He used our time share and we were able to stay in West Yellowstone! SOOO much fun! The first few pictures are of the place we stayed. It was wounderful, not pictured was the swimming pool, spa, game room, and exercise room!
This is the whole resort.


Below is our bedroom.

This is the Kitchen in our room so we could save money and not eat out All of the time!

And this we our living room with the fire place! Loved it! and the view was so pretty especially in the morning.

Dean surprised me and took me snow shoeing it was a ton of fun but a lot more work then I thought. I was so hot and sweating, and my hip flexors were killing me when we got back, but I loved the work out. This was where the trail ended for snow shoeing it was beautiful.

So glad we went.


This was at the main entrance at the resort. I thought it was cool so we took a picture.

We ate out twice while we were there, we each got to pick a place. We ate at the Wild West Pizza. (IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!)
My favorite meal to eat out is Breakfast so this morning we went to trappers. It was pretty good also.
Below is a couple of pictures of us at trappers.



Since January is almost over I decided I should write down the goals I want to do this year.

Spiritual
1. Read all of the standard works. (it is only 7 pages a day)
2.Go to the temple every other week.
3.Search for more ways to serve people
4.Learn more about Christ
5.Continue to have nightly scripture study with Dean

Physical

1.Work out at least 4 times a week
2.Better obey my biggest loser diet.

Personal
1. Write in my journal daily, including things I am grateful that Dean does for me and how I have seen the Lords hand that day.
2. For every discouraged thought I have. Trade it with a positive one.
3. Blog at least monthly
4. Go through and organize my whole apartment
5. Put all my pictures in a photo album and write what they are, then scrapbook all digital ones online
6. Continue to go on a weekly date with Dean!

Here is to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment