Monday, September 20, 2010

Extra Events

In this blog I will start with the current event that my SISTERS and MOTHER went to and then I will talk about a few events I forgot to blog about earlier this summer.
My Sisters, Mother and I went to Time Out For Women this last weekend! I was a blast even if I missed Dean a little. It was a conference on HOPE and there were many motivational speakers. It was SOOO up lifting and we are planning on go to the conference every year from here on out, as a MOtheR/Daughter weekend! I came home so Happy and uplifted Dean gave me permission to go every year but, he wants to find a couples one to go to also. I think it would be a blast. The conference just makes we want to be so much better!


At the Conference! With my Mom and Sisters.


At PF Changs It was AMAZING!


Me and My Sisters!


My Niece got a hold of my camera and wanted a picture of me so this is Ashlee and me.


This summer Dean and I went on a camping trip I was so much fun!
We Really Enjoy being outside and being together!
The morning of this picture we are fishing and we were rained on many times.
But... you can't tell by the picture cause it turned out beautiful. We were soaked!
It seems to always happen that way. EVERY time Dean and I have gone camping we have been rained on!

Dean caught this fish. Pretty GOOD!


This is the hill we walked down to get to our fishing spot I was a long ways down. And Quite the hike back up. One thing that happend was on the way down Dean got bit by something or hit something the reacted to his skin on the way down, cause when we got down there I looked at him and there was a Huge white spot on his face that was making the side of his mouth droop due to the swelling from the white spot. I automaticly got really scared cause he said it was numb and everytime I looked at it, I could swear it got bigger. Finally I told Dean if it didn't start to get better very soon we were headed back to the car cause we would have to hike up the big hill, walk a mile to the car, and then drive 20 min to the hospital if he needed it. He of course told me not to worry and he wasn't leaving cause he was fishing. Thankfully the swelling started to go down about twenty min later.




Another funny story about this camping trip was as I was setting up camp in a very private area with not a lot of people around. Dean told me there were beware of Bear signs all over! GREAT I thought! There is no one to get help from. So as long as I was 20 yards from the car I was great but when we would go fishing or on hikes I was always looking for Bears and I swore I was going to see one. Don't these camping pictures look like Bears would be in the area. Not to mention as I was hiking down the hill to fish there were Berries all over the sides of the hill. I was sure it was a trap. Dean kept turning around like the picture below to see what I was doing finally he asked why I was so slow and I told be I was scared of the Bears! He got a laugh out of that one! It was a great camping trip! I swear also I am not a whip even though I totally made myself seem like one by telling the stories. As you see I still tagged along for the enjoyment. I figured if I get killed by a bear I was with my one true love! ;)

Last this is a canoe trip Dean and I went on. It was small and relaxing but we loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment